Saturday, June 15, 2013

Only in Portland...


So the big charm of Portland to many folks is the unique people.  Brent and I are constantly being mesmerized by just this.  Some of the more interesting sitings are as follows
1. Man who cycles around with an amp blaring that has been attached to the front of his bike.
2. Man who wears skin colored very very small jean shorts to run in, Brent and I double took on that one.
3. The bajillion people who talk to themselves...quite loudly.
4. Clothing, Clothing, Clothing (this one deserves its own post so i won't go into detail)
5. This one is difficult to describe but there is a guy who while he cycles grabs onto lamp posts and turns around them for a few minutes at a time.
6. The crazy fascination this city has with dragon boat racing.
7.  All the ways cyclists transport their children.  (i will have to get some photos of this)

Okay off to adventure some more!


3 comments:

  1. So glad to see you blogging....and so excited to feel connected to you guys. Cate - you are fun to read so keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still waiting for photos of these people of interest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Cate is great fun to read. I love the photos. Please let me know what camera you and Brent are using...maybe I will buy one. I need a good, but, fairly easy camera to begin my photography interests.
    Andina is Serg and Tashia's favorite Peruvian Portland restaurant. Hey, there is a very good pizza place there called Flying Pie. Big, heavy, quality pie. I heard Portland really dresses up brightly for the holidays. I am waiting to see some more photos of lights in the streets. Wishing you lovely holidays!
    tAunt Patsy pfernandez@sandi.net

    ReplyDelete